You are here: Home > FAQs

Whilst we always prefer to answer your questions in person, we’ve put together a short list of questions we are commonly asked. If your question isn’t answered here, please do give us a call or email as we’d love to hear from you.

Who should I contact if I have an enquiry?
Any one of the Envireau Water team will be able to help you, and you can contact any one of our three offices using the details at the foot of each page. If you know the name of the person you wish to speak to, you can find individual contact details on their profile page, just click on their picture for their details.
What makes Envireau Water different from other consultancies?
Our key difference is how we engage with regulatory authorities. Many of our clients come to us because they have worked with people that say something can’t be done or have failed to find a solution. If you find yourselves challenged by the regulatory system, contact us today to discuss how we can help solve your problem.
The planning authority says I need a flood risk assessment. How much will it cost?
This will depend on where you are located and the type and the size of your development. Contact us today to discuss your enquiry.
Does Envireau Water drill boreholes?
No. Envireau Water is an independent consultancy but we work with a number of drilling contractors. Contact us and we will put you in touch with people that can help.
I would like an independent water supply. What do I need to do?
The level of support you need depends on many factors, but most importantly on the amount of water you require and where you are located. Contact us today to discuss your enquiry.
What if I don’t know exactly what sort of support I need?
If you are unsure what service you require or who you need to speak to, you should contact the Head Office and ask to speak with James Dodds or Dr Phil Ham.