Just in case you missed it, the BBC published the news article today “Basic flood protection ‘missing in high risk areas'”.
According to the article, insurers have said hundreds of thousands of householders in flood risk areas have failed to install basic protection against rising waters. The article continues to say that these comments add to a complex blame game over responsibility for floods.
What do we think? SHOULD HAVE GONE TO ENVIREAU WATER!
Our dedicated Surface Water Group offers a full range of flood risk management consultancy services:
• Flood Risk Assessment
• Drainage Strategies
• Surface Water Management and Sustainable Drainage System Design
• Hydrological Analysis
• Hydraulic Modelling and Analysis
• Water Level Management
• Flood Mitigation Appraisal, Optioneering and Design
• Engineering Design
• Water Framework Directive Assessment
• Fluvial Geomorphology and River Restoration
• Water Quality Assessment
• Scour and Erosion Assessment
• Flood Warning
• Gauging, Monitoring and Telemetry
• Flood Evacuation Plans
• Expert Witness and Due Diligence
To find out more, click here or alternatively, please don’t hesitate to get in touch on 01332 871 870 or firstname.lastname@example.org.